ICRH Conference 2014
International Conference "Sexual and reproductive health and rights today and tomorrow"
ICRH celebrates 20 years of SRHR research, training and advocacy
4 and 5 December 2014, Gent (Belgium)
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health and well-being.
- HPV, related diseases and vaccination.
- Female genital mutilation.
- Forced marriages.
- Maternal health, with focus on family planning and quality of maternal and newborn care.
- Behavioural change interventions.
- Celebration event: presentation of Mr. Alexander De Croo (Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Development Cooperation, Digital Agenda, Telecom and Postal Services)
- Celebration event: presentation of Prof. dr. Paul Van Cauwenberghe (Former Vice-Chancellor of Ghent University)
- Celebration event: presentation of Dr. Elke Sleurs (State Secretary for the Fight against Poverty and Fiscal fraud, Equal opportunities, Persons with disabilities and Science Policy)